Friday, April 27, 2007

Week 8 Weigh In -- 327.6/325.2

I hate to bitch about a solid almost 2.5 lb weight loss, but I swear to god, I don't understand my body at all. This last week has been THE BEST week I've had since I started this program -- calorie wise (1200 or less per day), fat gram wise (30 or less per day), and exercise wise (5 hours of moderate to high intensity cardio). So WTF is going on? A little, evil voice is whispering in my head, "Take some supplements, take some supplements," but I know this voice is not concerned with my health. I guess I should focus on the positive -- I've done a lot of good for my heart this week with all that cardio, and I've put healthy, efficient fuel in my body in the right amounts.

I didn't meet my April goal after all, which is probably part of the reason I am upset. However, I would have met the goal if I hadn't gone on vacation and gained that pound that week. Trying to cheer myself up here -- doesn't help that I've talked to my mom and to C, my fiancee, and they both clucked with disappointment.

No comments: